We have been living with the horrible experience of teething for about two months now. So in a moment of true mommy brillance (read desperation), I reached for my mini spatula and handed it to Anna-Jane and she loved it! It is perfectly curved rubber and she can easily hold and put it up into her mouth. She chomps away for a few minutes...which is really all I can ask for!
This is her bouncy thing and sent from heaven! She will stay in this for up to 30 minutes!! Long enough for me to clean up or get some things done. She happily will bounce and bounce and talk about it at the same time. So fun!
Kyle and I can't stop laughing at this picture. We have seen this face often enough but haven't been able to catch it on film yet. She usually is talking when we see this face.....classsic Anna-Jane.
Not much to really update here. I will be taking photography lessons starting next week and I'm beyond excited- so hopefully my pictures will improve soon! Kyle is still working hard. You see Anna-Jane above and she's doing well also! We'd love to hear comments from you!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
New Toys
Posted by Bree at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
such a poser
What a face! It's like--'eeks we're going downhill without any brakes!' (the pink thing reminded me of steering wheel). Love that girl!
Here I am!!! Yay- I found your blog & got to see all these cute pics & hear about Anna Jane. She is so cute. Love ya! Miss ya! Elise
Post a Comment