I am so excited! Today was my first lesson with Mary-Lynne Ashley. She used to do portraits in her studio, but now she does "portrait parties" in homes and is delving into the world of teaching photography. She was pleased with what I already knew and was able to teach me even more about my camera and about how to improve my pictures. Here are a few I took today with Anna-Jane after my lesson! I can't wait to learn more!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wonderful pics, Bree! I can't wait to see more as you continue your lessons. What a fun thing to be doing. :)
Those are great...hmmm...maybe I'll "hire" you to do some family stuff!
That first one is my fave! By the way, a couple people told me they thought your comment on my blog was a slam (not a joke) and I was like, "Oh! haha! No, that's my friend Bree. She was totally kidding. I'm pretty sure... " :)
Wow! I am so proud of you! Take notes and teach me when you get here! Love, Mom
So glad you've been able to get a little more instruction to help you get to know your camera better! The photos of Anna-Jane are absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment