Sunday, May 11, 2008

Six months old!

This has flown by so very fast! I can't believe she is six months old!!

My newborn:



Barely a week old:


One month old:

(please ignore the sadly broken-out skin)

Two months old:




Three months:


Four months old:


Five months old:

My six month old:


I know some of these are random, but I thought you might enjoy seeing some pictures you haven't seen before since I usually put our faves up here anyways! If you think of it, say a prayer for our little one that she will grow healthy and learn those things that are to come!! Pray her Father will touch her life and that one day she will have the wisdom to accept His call.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

such a sweet girl! happy half birthday anna-jane :)

Martina said...

holy canolis! they grow up so fast. you'd think with #4 i'd actually *get* that by now, but nope. drew will be six months in a few days...wah!

soak it all in, that's all i can say...i love getting your updates! great stuff! :)