Mondays are now softball nights! Kyle joined our church's softball league and their first game was last Monday (they won) and they had another game last night (umm...they didn't win).
Kyle put her here and she really liked it. I managed to capture a couple of really awesome expressions! I love that funny lipless smile in the second picture- she pulls that a lot.
I bought a few props for my photography with my birthday money so I was trying them out on my baby. Here are the best 3. I was going for the eyelashes in the second one.


One of our favorite parts of summer is the local Farmer's Market. We went this Saturday and introduced Anna-Jane to the world of locally grown fruits and veggies. We ended up with a red pepper, canteloupe, tiny homegrown strawberries that packed a powerfully sweet punch, green leaf lettuce, and tomatoes. Sooo good! 
Saturday, June 7, 2008
softball, food, and more pics
Posted by Bree at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Bree- love your blog. Anna-Jane is precious! id love to see you blog after you go private
I miss my sweet girl...It was such a treat to spend the long weekend with you all, so its strange that I haven't seen you and Anna-Jane in a while.
these pictures are awesome...you have a gift!
Post a Comment