Sunday, July 20, 2008

Birthday Party

The past week has been wonderful and I have been semi-busy. My Denver cousins, Laurie and her daughter (who is my age) Melanie drove down to Texas. We swam, ate fried chicken and sweet tea, and played some really fun games. Saturday we had a birthday party for my Nana who turned 95 and my cousin's little boy, Flint, who turned 8. We have all had such a fun time!!




Nana


Flint


I got crafty while I was here and made this dress for Anna-Jane. I also made one more, but I don't have a picture of it or her in it yet. This is called a pillowcase dress and I saw it on Etsy and fell in love with it! I made a half decent dress that I'm quite proud of!





Melanie, Robin, me


Laurie, mom

Melanie, Robin, Bree

1 comments:

Brenna said...

That dress is adorable!!! Did you have a pattern to go by or did you take a stab at it on your own? LOVE IT!!!