Thursday, July 3, 2008

oh my....

I moved my portfolio building announcement to the top of the page so it would remain visible.


Alrighty- I have a confession. While I stay at home, I often leave the t.v. on while I'm doing stuff around the house, taking care of Anna-Jane, or puttering on the laptop. So today one of these judge shows comes on and the case is....interesting to say the least! This defendant has lost his property due to an inability to pay for the storage and the plaintiff is the one who bought the property in the auction. So the guy who bought the stuff finds a leg...yes folks, a human amputated leg in (of all places) a bbq grill!! So somehow before this court process, the defendant gets his leg back (he kept it b/c he wanted to be cremated with all the parts God gave him). This is not before the guy who bought the leg starts charging money (now I thought that this guy was dumb) for people to see the leg (here, folks, are the real idiots). $5 for adults and $1 for children!!!!!! WHAT??! Who is paying for their children to see an old decomposing leg sitting on a bbq grill? This guys doesn't stop at charging money, he made shirts. The "leg" guy and one with a picture of the leg on a cartoon bbq grill. To sum up, the original owner of the leg got to keep it (praise the Lord he'll be reunited with his leg in glory) and the guy who still owns the grill is still charging people to see the grill. Yup.


On to something much more important....to me at least!

Anna-Jane pulled up yesterday! (excuse the snapshots)

2 comments:

vickinlarry.blogspot.com said...

Our sweet grandbaby is SO smart!!!!!

Mary Jo said...

She wanted to see what was in the box real bad. She has a very curious mind, just like her Mom and Dad. These are great pictures. She is so cute. We can't wait to see you in Waco. Love, Mary Jo