Colorado Springs-
I am venturing out here and starting what is called portfolio building! That means I am charging for services at a greatly discounted rate (from where I plan to go) in order to get a little more practice and build up a good foundation of pictures to put into a portfolio. My love is newborns, but I also do couples and children. My rock bottom price during this building process is $50. If you know a pregnant mom about to give birth, give her my #!! I will also do maternity photos for only $30. Please tell your friends if you think they might be interested!
Wacoans-
I will be in town from July 13-26. If you would like to have a session while I'm there, let me know by e-mail.
breezlin@gmail.com
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Portfolio Building
Posted by Bree at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment