Tuesday, August 12, 2008

9 months old!!

I can not believe my little princess is 9 months old today!! Sooooo crazy!
She can now:
crawl/scoot (she does both but prefers to scoot)
pull up (on everything)
say "dada" (though we're unsure if she knows the meaning)
we think she might say Mojo (sounds like "sho-sjo")
laugh
cuddle
kiss when asked (but when she wants)
drink from a sippy cup
pick up food with her pincher fingers
I know it is early, but I'm getting really excited about planning her first birthday. I understand that she won't remember it, but I will and that counts for something. Plus there will be a record of it (pictures and video!!).



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

me said...

oh, I love her so much. Thanks for the pictures.

AllisonDacia said...

She is beautiful. I love the pictures.

McLeodx5 said...

great pics...and she's so cute!

vickinlarry.blogspot.com said...

SO SWEET! Love the pics and love y'all!