Amanda and I took Brynt and Anna-Jane to Focus on the Family. They have an entire downstairs play area for kids. This specific room is for babies and toddlers. Everything is padded. Anne-Jane loved crawling through this log.
This is my child trying to climb out of the pack n play. She is closer than I would like. You can see neither foot is actually on the bottom of the PNP but both are in motion climbing up the mesh. Kyle was a climber when he was really little so it looks like she's close to following in his footsteps. At Amanda's house yesterday it took her less than 10 seconds to find the stairs and figure out how to climb up (scary!). She also climbed into a small rocking bassinet that was on their floor. Impressive how good she is.

We also set her crib up last weekend for naps. I'm having a love/hate relationship with it right now. The drop rail part is about to make me pull my hair out. (it sometimes won't catch to lock so when I test it, it shakes the whole crib and she wakes up) Kyle said he'd look at it and try to fix it. It is probably my fault. The problem side is the one I worked on (figures- put a camera in my hand, I'm good to go. A screwdriver, another story!) I grabbed her and plopped her in so that is why she doesn't look thrilled to be in there.

Tune in tomorrow for her 9 month post!!




2 comments:
Gosh, 9 months already?! She is such a cutie!
she looks even more like kyle in the first picture. the last pic makes me sad, don't make my niece cry!!! miss all of you!
Post a Comment