Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mom is gone.....

and we took like 5 pictures. (she hangs her head in shame) We talked about it several times, but it just didn't really happen. Mom has a couple from last night on her camera. Anyways, we had so much fun and it went by way too fast! We talked about that when she got here that it would probably fly by and it did even faster than we thought.

Here is one I managed.

I think it is out of focus and the colors in it are soooo off, but I'm not going for perfection with it. I love it for what it is!

Anna-Jane's new scrunchy smile is the cutest thing! She scrunches up her nose and gives us a huge gummy smile. Here are our attempts to catch a few snapshots of it.



This is from the day mom and I went down the road and took our few pictures. These are processed a little differently than I normally do it.

Then the other day, I got to do my 3rd newborn session with baby H. He is so cute and the first boy I've been able to do. I love taking pictures of newborns!!



The newest thing with the photography business is that I'm getting a logo made and I just bought my website! I am beyond thrilled and scared out of my mind. I can't believe I get to do this. The Lord is truly wonderful and has given me a new way to help support my family. This is a job that I get to choose my hours and stay home with my loves. I covet your prayers as I start this new adventure!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks again for the gorgeous pictures! I'll be praying for your new business - it's off to a great start. :)

Kelly said...

Aww... I love the tender one with the brothers. So cute! Can't wait to see that new site and logo - good luck! You're going to do great!

PS - When we have a baby, we're definitely going to require you to fly in and take thousands of photos!

McLeodx5 said...

how exciting for you! you are definitely talented! can't wait to see the logo/website! :)