Seems like lately we've just been pluggin along. Not too much of note, I guess. Anna-Jane is just blessing the heck out of us......as usual. She says "daaa-dee" and sometimes I think she's saying "mum.mum.mum" she is definitely saying hotdog "haaaa-da" and I think she says "stinky" (what I say when it is pretty bad).
Kyle had been constructing a crate corral around our living room so she wouldn't crawl to places that we haven't proofed yet. Well the other day I found her on top of a crate and halfway onto the adjoining couch....so that system is over! She got out by pulling on the opposite side of 2 crates and then using her feet to push up- a rock climber in the making!
Kyle has been working hard at work and then in the yard, but it is getting hard with the sun setting earlier and earlier!
I have been busily working on my new website. It won't go "live" for a few weeks, but I'm very excited about it!!
I met my buddy Shannon for dinner the other night. I belong to a group of mommies who have kept up with each other on babycenter since we were very newly preggo. It may sound crazy that I met someone from the internet, but this group has been around for about a year and half and almost everyone on there has met one other member. There are a bunch in DC that get together for playdates all the time. This group is very close nit and is now in its own private forum where the board moves super-fast. This group of ladies has been such a support throughout pregnancy and even now. All our babies go through the same things at about the same time. So here is one of my "pumpkin pie" buddies (named for our November babies).

This is one of the pictures my mom took while she was here. She did a great job huh?

This is how Daddy makes dinner. Same expression- totally unplanned!

This is our hiking backpack. It is AWESOME! She is looking in the mirror that is attached to it so we can use it to see how she's doing.

She loves looking at "the baby in the mirror".

I love it when this happens.....soooo cute!

Just playing around. This is with my old kit lens- I officially hate that lens, this pic is so grainy.
1 comments:
great pic of you and AJ that your mom took! do you have any zoom lens recommendations? i need a good one and my bday is coming up lol.
Post a Comment