Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy and Neglectful

I have started a new blog for my client photography. The link is here. I will be updating it tonight or tomorrow with the three sessions I've had in the last week and half - busy!!

I am also still working on the website. So far people are suggesting breeze-photography.net, breezephotogallery.com or breezephotographygallery.com. I am leaning towards breezephotogallery.com since that might be the easiest to remember so far. I'll let you know soon.

Here is Anna-Jane enjoying her new carseat. She loves it!! I hear squeals of delight rather than screams of frustration...it's fabulous! (she was asleep here and about to wake up)
I am now in Waco for a few days. My cousin Laurie gave me some free miles this past week and I took her up on the offer. My mom is in between jobs and has a week off in between so I'm enjoying her time off with her. I'm trying to be better about taking pictures while I'm here...so stay tuned!

Thank you Laurie- I'm loving the time with my family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a change a different car seat can make. I looked at your link and the pictures are great. I can't wait to see the webiste. I have the picture of Anna-Jane and Lacey as my background. You need to get some other pictures of them together for your portfolio. Have fun and tell everyone Hi! from us.
Love, Mary Jo

Teapot said...

She is sleeping like she loves it!