Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Please vote

The domain names I want are taken....

Please vote on the next best one.

These are already taken:
breezephotography.com/net/org
breeze-photography.com
breezephoto.com

I don't want the domain name to be different than the business name so I need something that will match as closely as possible and I can change the spelling of breeze or photography more easily than I can add words, etc.

Feel free to comment here and add suggestions as I'm desperate for ideas.... (I just don't want to change the name from breeze photography). You can also go here and see if it is taken or not. If it doesn't say "Available" at the top, it is taken. Thanks for helping me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

breezephotogallery.com is available...coming from a web developer's point of view, I think it would be best to make the name as short as possible as well as easy to remember (spelling too), so my vote would be for that one. :)

Anonymous said...

I really like breezephotogallery.com as well--I think the suffix ".com" is much easier for people to remember, and I always think dashes in a website name are irritating and I don't like them. I started a business in NM and we went for a .com site and it served us well.

Good luck Bree! Your photos are looking terrific!
-Ashleigh

Emily said...

I like breezephotographygallery.com the best. It's pretty easy to remember and most people assume .com instead of .net if they're just typing it in from memory.