**please excuse my mess, I'm still trying to fix the kinks with the new layout**
We spent our Halloween at our church's annual Harvest Party. Kyle drove in from the airport, ate dinner, and then we drove straight to the church. I agreed to take pictures for the church during the party. It was some good practice I guess, though I've never used a flash and I didn't really know what I was doing with the one I had. Anyways, we didn't dress up but let our little sweetpea be the belle of the family. She was a lioness....think Nala in Lion King!


Anna-Jane's night was pretty full. Here she is in the infant division of the costume contest, escorted by her daddy. She sadly was robbed of her crown by some other baby.
She met another lion cub there. Can you believe this guys is 7 months old? He was a chunker.
One more full body shot, though it was impossible to get her to leave the hood on. Nothing is allowed on her head these days so if you look above, you can see she is trying to pull her "mane" (do girl lions have any kind of mane?) off.


2 comments:
i'm diggin' the new background on your blog...and AJ is the cutest lioness!
Nothing allowed on her head--sounds like her mommy many years ago--no hairbows, no hats! Like Mommy, like daughter! PRECIOUS PICS!
Post a Comment