I am still working on my blog header so that it won't be so tiny....I'll get it fixed soon.
I pulled my camera out this afternoon and decided to play a little. I didn't get a good picture of Anna-Jane in her Halloween costume so I decided to try for better ones today. Before I got her into her costume though, I decided to practice a little in the backyard. There are leaves everywhere and they look great in the background. Sorry for the overload...I couldn't decide which ones I liked best!







Sunday, November 2, 2008
Overload
Posted by Bree at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
LOVE the last one!
i LOVE the one where she's sitting in all the leaves...those are amazing pictures, as always!!!
Well, MawMaw loves all of the pictures but my favorites are the last one in the lioness costume and the very first one in the orange sweater.
Bibi is missing her granddaughter somethin' awful! Sweet, sweet pictures--i just wanna gobble her up!
Bree....she is SO SO SO cute!! Great pictures! Jeremy wants to know what kind of camera your have (and or lens).
Great pictures. How in the heck do you get her to look at you so much?!? I have the toughest time getting Dacia to look at me when I'm taking her picture.
I love these pics! The second from the bottom is soooo Kyle!
Post a Comment