On the 14th, her birthday was pretty low key with Kyle's mom and I cleaning the house for the party, baking cupcakes, and doing last minute preparation. Anna-Jane watched some Veggie Tales and just enjoyed her day. For dinner we stayed in and then gave her her first cupcake. I was pretty sure she wouldn't have trouble getting into since she's pretty curious and hands on with everything else...why not food!

The bath after

Her favorite thing at the party, the balloon. She LOVED the balloons. She fell asleep with one in her hand on the way home from picking them up. I also made the cupcake onesie.


We had such a fun time. I wish I had a clone of myself to take pictures of everything while it was going on, but when you are mom, hostess, and photographer....one suffers. She received some really cute outfits, a few videos, books, and a puzzle. I still have trouble believing she is ONE!! How could it go by this fast?






3 comments:
AWESOME job on the ONESIE! That's the most adorable baby shirt I've ever seen for a birthday. Way to go sis! Where'd you end up finding the cupcake tree? I wish I could have been there, I love y'all. Kiss the girl for me.
I love the bathtub black and white photo and it looks like a great birthday party. We are sorry we couldn't be there. Love, Maw Maw and Paw Paw
I love the bathtub black and white photo and it looks like a great birthday party. We are sorry we couldn't be there. Love, Maw Maw and Paw Paw
Post a Comment