Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Happy Birthday Anna-Jane!!
One year ago today, we welcomed our most precious gift into the world at 7:59 a.m. Wednesday November 14, 2007. Anna-Jane McKinleigh Leonard has made our lives so full and rich. We are so blessed that she is ours. My heart melts as she calls me "meh meh" and says "hi daaah-dee" to my phone during the day. I love seeing her grow and learn. She changes so much even daily that I do not understand how my child could be the same one in some of those pictures. I pray for her salvation, blessings on her life, and that her life would be a blessing to others. I pray that I can be the mother God wants me to be, because I know that He has placed such an important responsibility on me by choosing me as Anna-Jane's mommy. So, Anna-Jane, our first child.....and at the moment, our only child we wish you the most happy, blessed, exciting, new, and fun birthday any one year old could have. We have treasured each and every one of your 365 days with us and hope for many many many many many more. We love you sweet child!
Posted by Bree at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ANNA-JANE!
Oh, it is hard to realize our little one is already a year old when I see these precious pictures. They bring tears to my eyes and the same time it is such a blessing that we have you Bree to capture all these wonderful times for those of us who are so far away and not able to hug and kiss on our granddaugther the way we would like. Thank you for allowing us to share in your pregnancy and Anna-Jane's 1st year through your blogs and through Skype. It has allowed Randy and I to truly feel like her Maw Maw and Paw Paw. We love her and both of you with all of our hearts and are thankful for the blessing that God has bestowed upon us. Thanks for sharing.
Love, Maw Maw and Paw Paw
Happy Birthday to Anna-Jane~!
Happy Birthday, Anna-Jane!! We pray that the Lord will bless you abundantly in the the coming year!
With love,
The Masons
happy birthday, anna jane! may this be your best year yet! :)
Post a Comment