I've been meaning to do these for a while. I was hoping to have some help getting her to sit in one spot, but it just kept not happening. I finally just pulled the ottoman out and she stayed put (mostly) on it. So thankful, because I truly think this is my best work so far. I can not wait until I can afford to order these big! I hope you enjoy them. They are watermarked to deter others on the internet from stealing the images and claiming them as their own (they are out there). If you are family and would like an un-watermarked copy, please email me.





and one that showcases her personality:
Friday, November 28, 2008
One Year Pics
Posted by Bree at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
All I can say is WOW! These are so good. I've said it before and I'll say it again, get your butt to DC :)
Bree, these are beautiful, just stunning. Nice work (adorable subject!)
-Ashleigh
Post a Comment