.......and fast. Kyle turns 30 on Saturday, and the great Texas tour begins soon after. On Thanksgiving we celebrated with Laurie and Gary in Denver.
Here is Anna-Jane practicing her walking.
Sunday night was our church's Christmas dinner. We had a great time, but not nearly as much s Anna-Jane. She talked to everyone...loudly....during the choir's performance. She crawled around and greeted as many people as she could. At the end of the party, they gave gifts away to the children. Anna-Jane got a kind of glow worm that plays classical music. At the end of the party she got really sleepy and kept hugging it close until she fell asleep.

Monday I went over to a fellow photographer's friends house and we have been sharing ideas, stuff we've learned, and just enjoying getting to know each other. Here are a few I shot when I was there. Nothing earth-shattering, but these turned out kinda cute


Anna-Jane's latest new things are jabbering in some kind of French. I'm working on getting her to say "Merry Christmas" and "I love you", she'll repeat the intonations and it sounds like she is trying really hard. She also hugs us. This is my favorite new thing. She grabs my neck and just squeezes as she lays her head on my shoulder. Soooo sweet. I love it!!
That's all for now!







2 comments:
Anna-Jane looks just like Kyle in that top picture!
Bree..she is so cute and getting so big!! She has really pretty eyes, and is so petite. Love it!
Kelly
Post a Comment