Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Farewell XT

These are probably some of the last few pictures I am going to take with my XT. I am selling it to upgrade to the 40D (YAY!). So my ebay auction ends Sunday and I'll be mailing it out soon after that. I loved my XT, it was the perfect camera to learn on!

Here is a still from the other day when we took Anna-Jane out in the sled. I think this pic is still a little blue though. Shooting on snow is hard.



I played with my flash today. I had it on the wrong setting. These are the best ones.


I can't wait to use that fabric (from IKEA) on my newborns!! I love it!!

2 comments:

me said...

whatever blue means!! she's getting so big!

Michelle said...

I don't think it is blue, just reflecting the sky. Looks so fun, I wish we got snow like that!

I think your pictures with the flash look great! What were your tricks? Love the second one, she looks like a perfect little lady. Is that seamless paper? Did it take alot of PP to get it that white?

Ok, enough questions for now!