Anna-Jane took her first step last night!!
She's been much more interested in walking by holding (both) our hands. She kinda gets scared if we let go of one hand, but if we put something interesting (like a toothbrush) in her hand she'll go one-handed walking. Well last night she was walking around holding on to Elmo, or her toothbrush, or a mini maglite (can't remember) and I was walking her around. I let go of the hand and she took one single solitary step before she freaked out and sat down....but SHE DID IT!
I knew she could actually do it, but she's just been too scared to do it. We tried to re-create on video but she caught on. I will work on getting it on tape if she'll do it again.
Update on the resellers...they are saying they will now allow people to sell clothes as long as it contains nothing that could contain lead. The can sell toys and other things too as long as it is not on the recall list and could not possibly contain lead. So a stay for the re-sellers, but those that make homemade items on etsy and elsewhere are still in danger. Hopefully some sanity will reign and some balance will be achieved. I do not want lead near my child, but I also want to be able to buy homemade gifts and accessories.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Guess what!?
Posted by Bree at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yay, congrats! (Didn't you JUST have her?! She's practically a teenager already!)
Post a Comment