but proof that a democratic Congress is a bad idea:
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-thrift2-2009jan02,0,2083247.story
well said: http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/01/when-the-law-ge.html
my child will now be wearing rags as 1/2 her wardrobe comes from consignment!
Thanks Congress.
Farewell Etsy.
Sorry Ebay.
Goodbye to Goodwill.
Farewell small specialty clothes shops.
See ya anyone resale.
I guess I'll have to close my burpcloth shop too.
P.S. I'm all for having lead-free toys, etc. but this just goes TOO FAR!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I'm sorry for getting political.....
Posted by Bree at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sentate
votes for D-44, R-33, I-2
votes against D-0, R-13, I-0
House
votes for D-215, R-192
votes against D-16, R-9
Signed by P. Bush (R), Aug 14, 2008
I don't like this thing either, but this was a bi-partisan effort if I've ever seen one.
They are still the majority...and NO democrats voted against it in the Senate. I think I mostly just don't like Democrats being the majority in the Senate, House, and in the White House....scary.
Ugh...I heard this and hoped it was only a rumor..what the heck am I supposed to do with all of the girls old clothes? Are garage sales illegal now too?
supposedly, USED clothes are the exception to the rule (as far as i understand anyways). however, HAND MADE goods are still under the umbrella of this law. so, your burp cloths and ALL my bubba doodle stuff is "illegal" to sell after the 10th.
Post a Comment