Friday, May 1, 2009

Updating

I got to go in for an appointment on Wednesday. I am 13 weeks as of tomorrow and the little bean is starting to look like a human! I can't believe how much it grew in just 3 or 4 weeks! We couldn't get the heartbeat using the doppler so we ended up pulling out the ultrasound machine to make sure everything was okay.

For my mom who, bless her heart, can never read these:

the baby is laying on its back with the head on your left. it is looking up and you can see the belly at an angle going up and the little knee bent with the foot flexed and the other leg extended out behind. Let me know, mom, if you need labels!


This is my latest project. I have several newborn shoots coming up and I needed a boy hat for them. I've been dying for an ear flap knit hat so I decided to get out my knifty knitter loom and see how it would go. I am pretty happy with the outcome! I just hope it fits.


ETA: one more I finished today...something feels off about this one, but I hope it will look okay "on".


She won't leave these on long, but posed with them long enough for a snap. I love seeing little ones in sunglasses. She better get used to them because she'll be wearing sunglasses and sunhats this summer to protect that pretty skin of hers.

I'm so happy that spring is back! One of Anna-Jane and I's favorite thing to do in the late afternoon is to swing on our porch and wait for daddy to come home. I feel like something out of the 50's but it is truly refreshing and a welcome break in the day.

4 comments:

shannon treadway said...

OMGosh Bree HUGE CONGRATS on the baby!! Your little girl looks so darn cute in her sunglasses!

Charles and Stacy said...

I love it that you have a blog!! YEAH!! Now we can keep up with pics!!

vickinlarry.blogspot.com said...

I can see our little one!!!!!

Mary Jo said...

These are great and I love the US but most of all I love the pic with sunglasses what a glamour girl.