We heard Anna-Jane saying "Byyyye" and we went to see what she was talking about and found this:
Apparently, daddy's reefs make a great purse. She had slung it over her shoulder and was walking in circles towards the door repeating her salutation.
She finally got interested in reading. I was so worried because she didn't have an attention span longer than 2 pages, but now she brings me tons of books and I attempt to read them to her....she still loses interest fast.

She was playing peek-a-boo in the pillows.

This is where I store all her toys. She empties out the cubbies daily and had to grab the camera when she started trying to get into one. As I've said before, her daddy was notorious for climbing into small spaces as a child so she comes by this fascination honestly.






7 comments:
adorable. period. :)
oh my gosh that is AWESOME. That last pic especially!!! :) Aren't out kiddos CRAZY??
love the cubby shots!! so funny. i need a webcam.
I am so not showing this post to Dacia. We have the same type storage unit and I do NOT want her trying that. Haha.
Happy Birthday Bree! I hope you have a fabulous day-I've been reading the blog for a while now but had not ever commented. Hope y'all are doing well!
Natalie huey riley
Hi! I'm a friend of Robin's and she sent me over to your blog! AJ is adorable and those cubbies are a fab idea! Where did you get them?
This makes me think of Randy describing Kyle. She looks so cute in the cubbie.
Post a Comment