Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Laundry Day and 28 weeks

So I missed the one where she was 90% inside the washing machine. This kid loves to climb and get into tight spaces.

"Helping" Mommy


Here I am at 28 weeks measuring 30 weeks. I think he might be a bit bigger than Anna-Jane. I feel huge already and I still have a while to go! ...and see who snuck into the picture with me? I used the self-timer and she jumped into each and every shot I attempted!

I also did this one at least 4 times and she did this each and every time!! I tell her "Give Judah a kiss" and she does! She loves to hug my belly. It is soooo sweet!

2 comments:

Elise said...

You look great, Bree! Beautiful pictures. :)

vickinlarry.blogspot.com said...

Delia saw it and said you were so brave to bare your belly on the internet! Love both of your expressions--SO CUTE!!!!