Thursday, September 17, 2009

Transitions


So in the past 2 weeks:

We found a renter for our house
I sprained my ankle
Figured out I was borderline anemic
My dad flew in to help
We packed up our first home
Moved 100 miles north
Took dad back to the airport
Started unpacking at the new place

Whew. Kyle has been at the old house the past week every night cleaning and I've been trying not to go crazy with lifting stuff to put away. At 32 weeks pregnant and recovering from my (dumb, I might add) injury, everyone keeps telling me to take it easy. I listen not just because they tell me, but I've also been pretty uncomfortable lately. Taking care of myself and Anna-Jane is often enough to keep me pretty tired (did I mention I was a little anemic?). So not much from me here for a while until we get settled.

On a fun note, this house has amazing natural light all through it so I'll hopefully be taking lots of pics in the new house!

2 comments:

The Notetaker said...

Hello?! Let me come help you! Email me where y'all are and when I can come help and I'll be there. :)
Seriously. And if you won't take any unpacking help, at least let me bring you guys some food so you don't have to spend time cooking or figuring out what to eat while you're busy unpacking.

Elise said...

Glad to hear your house has a lot of natural light. that always makes such a difference & we don't always think about it until we move in. I love that about our new place here, too.

Do take care of yourself! I love you. :)