Saturday, October 3, 2009

Finding Nemo

After moving and being very very busy unpacking, etc. We decided we needed to spend some good quality time with Anna-Jane at the Aquarium. Anna-Jane, unfortunately, has been probably watching a few more movies than we'd normally like because of all the insanity. She has fallen in love with Finding Nemo. She'll bring us the remote or her little movie player and ask for "Momo?" sad. We took it as a learning opportunity and showed her all kinds of fish (including Nemo).

One short funny story though: We were getting ready to leave and I was telling Kyle we needed to either go now so she could nap in the car on the way or decide to go later and let me put her down now. Anna-Jane had gotten her pants wet so I had put them in the dryer. Meanwhile, Kyle hops in the shower and then declares "5 more minutes" which in Kyle code is 20. So I rocked Anna-Jane to sleep hoping to transfer her to the car. Kyle finally finishes a good 45 minutes later and he took her to the car. I grabbed a snack and hopped in the car. We arrived at the Aquarium (a good 30 min. away) and as Kyle pulled her out of the car, my brain remembered her pants were still in the dryer. Oh well. At least we got pictures!


megaladon- I think it is a dinosaur shark:
playing with the bubbles out front



she loved trying to stick her hands in all the water


enjoying a snack

3 comments:

me said...

the most beautiful girl ever.

Ashleigh said...

So cute Bree, and I'm glad you guys just pressed on and enjoyed the aquarium-with or w/o pants! Great pics, what a cutie!

Mary Jo said...

This is so cute! Her hair is getting so long. She is getting to be a big girl.