Friday, October 16, 2009

Attempt 1 :: Fail

So I took Anna-Jane out by myself to try to get some shots for her 2 year old pictures. Yeah....that didn't go so hot. She would NOT look at me and was interested in holding leaves or sticks or her duck that did not look so hot in her "portrait". Maybe I'm expecting too much, but really...I don't do formal shoots with her all that often. I already pre-ordered a canvas so I need a good picture to put on it.

I guess I should say these do not live up to my own standards for what I want on my wall.... some aren't so bad for just pictures of her, but I have in my head what I want and will not stop until I get it!!





I call this "tree hugger"



stupid duck and ugh the tongue!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Is that your new logo?? I really like it! And she is so cute and getting so big!

Anonymous said...

you have captured your daughter and should be so thankful for that..duck and tongue =)she is yours and she is precious!

Mary Jo said...

The "Tree Hugger" pics reflect the "Tree Patting" that she and PawPaw did with the trees in the back yard at BiBi and Boss' house in July, 2009.

She is sooo cute in ALL of her pics! Mary Jo and I love them -- everyone of them!

You are one awesome photographer! You should enter some contests. You would win going away!

Now, we are looking forward to seeing some awsome pics of Mr. Judah!

Are you sure that you aren't carrying triplets?

We love you four and MoJo too-
Randy (PawPaw) and Mary Jo (MawMaw)