Saturday, October 17, 2009

Attempt 2 :: Satisfactory

Tonight I was lucky enough to have 2 baby wranglers! I got twice as many shots and an even greater location. It makes such a difference to have help with your own kid when trying to do this! Especially being 37 weeks pregnant, I can say "move her back right there" or whatever and not have to haul my heavy belly up and down a million times!

Here are the ones that I really like....




this is our favorite (below), I think. We'll probably get this one big.

it is nice in black and white too!

sweet face!

I love this one in color....and in black and white!



I call this one, "the one that was almost". I love everything but the expression (which I still love, but won't put on the wall).

2 comments:

vickinlarry.blogspot.com said...

My favorite is the 7th one down, and I love all of them!!!!

Emily said...

Beautiful shots! She's looking so much more grown up.