Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Funny Anna-Jane

Weird picture, I know. I left my flash in the bedroom so I just flipped to auto. I hate auto. Here you are seeing a toddler who has licked the cheese and sauce off the top of her pizza and made a pile (bottom left corner) of the dough. She did later eat the dough, but this is the first time I've seen her separate her food like that.


Another horrible auto picture (and evidence that I am smarter than the camera b/c it focused on the blinds). She makes this kissy face randomly and it is hard to catch. Blurry, but you can see it.

I really have no words for this face.
I had a wonderful shower in Colorado Springs this weekend. I'll follow up soon with pictures from that!

1 comments:

vickinlarry.blogspot.com said...

Can't be surprised when her mommy doesn't eat the ends of french fries! :-) Cute pics!