Infant pics below are of Anna-Jane. Judah's birth story and pics to follow.
I can't believe that my sweet child is turning two! Well....actually I can. She has changed so much and it felt like a blink. She loves "cold" (ice), feeding Mojo --one piece of food at a time, playing kitchen (one of her big presents), eating whole apples, the Wheels on the Bus, patty-cake, "Mamma Mina" (Mamma Mia- she loves the song), her family, the "Happy Birthday" song, mac n' cheese, taking off her clothes, "daths" (baths), Sesame Street, Veggie Tales, hugs, kisses, dinosaurs, bubbles, Cookie Monster, and the list grows daily.
She has 12 teeth, loves making animal sounds, is learning her colors, can count to 12 (at least), is starting to recognize letters, pours water from one cup to another, jumps, climbs, and more every day. I love her so very much.
Happy Birthday to Anna-Jane my big 2 year old!!
ANNA-JANE only a few hours old:
Her first smile:
Six months old:
A one year old!:
About a year and a half:
Almost two:
I am so in love with this girl! She is a joy to be a mommy to and even though we are entering the "terrible twos" I am looking forward to the "conversations" we are starting to have, the songs she loves to sing with me, and the love she freely and of her own choice- gives. Praise God for such a wonderful girl!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Anna-Jane is 2!!!
Posted by Bree at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment