Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bad Blogger

I know, I know. I'm sure no one is even reading this anymore. I have fallen prey to the demands of two beautiful children. So here is my photo update:

At least a month ago, we met up with my friend Shannon and her daughter Mya. We all went to the Children's Museum.

Here are the girls enjoying the real fire truck.



Trains!

Grocery Shopping



Then we went to Texas and I took hardly any pictures of the kids while we were there. It was a wonderful. I did 4 sessions while I was there that probably contributed to the reason I didn't take any pics of the kids.

While we were there, we met up with another friend of mine. Rachel and Harper just moved to Texas from Montreal and are happy to be back stateside. The girls had a blast running around and hearing their echos in the large covered pavillion near the playground.




and of course I took tons of pics of the kids!


In the image below, Anna-Jane took a scarf and put herself and her babies to bed.



0 comments: