Okay, I have to share this first because if you don't read any further it would be a shame to miss this one. Anna-Jane often comes to me to ask for help "sitting" her people on the chairs, etc in her doll house. For this one, she couldn't get the baby the way she wanted so she showed me and then....I saw Daddy. She did not need help for that one. I think I will frame this and maybe put it on a canvas. I heart it a whole stinking lot!!



We lost power for a few hours so we kicked it old school-ish. We boiled water for coffee, hot chocolate, and oatmeal. It was kinda fun to go "unplugged" for a while.

Kyle got to take her to a make-up class on Saturday. She is mid-roll down a wedge in the very center of the picture with Kyle assisting









3 comments:
She is getting all grown up Bree! It goes so stinkin' fast!
Daddy on the potty is AWESOME.
ahahahaha, judah and the couch.
Post a Comment