Saturday, September 10, 2011

July

Our Waco trip went over into July so here's the rest of Waco through July:

Mid-way through our trip, Josh had knee surgery. Anna-Jane was his faithful nurse. She kept telling (scolding) him, "you need to rest!". She stayed by him and cuddled up with him during his recovery. He stayed at my parent's house for a few days since my dad and I would be home during the day and their place has stairs.


Buddies


Do you see it?


She asked to be bandaged too. Empathy? Imitation? Curiosity?

Since Mya moved to Texas, she came to visit us at the pool! Despite it looking like she was trying to strangle Mya, she was actually trying to tickle her. Anna-Jane's biggest weakness is her neck!


sittin' pretty


getting dirty


I often enjoy doing projects while I'm at my parent's house. I feel like I have more time and my mom seems to appreciate it. So together the girls did a living room makeover.


I did a mini-workshop for my cousin and this was her first shot outside. I LOVE it!

We finally made it home to enjoy some more outdoor fun in the (nice) unusually "hot" Colorado weather.





I attempted photos of the kids this month. I hadn't done it in a while because I honestly can't shoot my own kids without my hubby present. It just. doesn't. happen.

I get a lot of this...

I think this is the dreaded "cheeeeeese" face. I'm ashamed my kid knows "cheese".




She sang me all of the Little Mermaid song (Part of Your World). I got this one in between verses. She knows this song by heart as she should since we sang it EVERY night for over a year.

really getting into and belting it out!

this face is usually accompanied by a question or request
Gum out-"soiled" his old 1 gallon tank. Apparently these cheap-o goldfish are the dirtiest little fish and require a filter. Who knew that is why most goldfish don't make it very long. So one night after a date, Kyle and I found ourselves at Petsmart spending $90 making a "Nemo"-inspired tank for this 20 cent goldfish our daughter is in love with.
I had a session near Vail and it gave me the chance to see my sweet High School friend, Elise. She's as funny and outspoken as she is gorgeous.


1 comments:

Elise said...

awww...so sweet! And, of course, I'm ecstatic that I made a blog! loved seeing you, Bree. MUST happen again soon. :) xoxo P.S. I checked out your newborn blog too...my goodness, you are talented! I'm using you one day!