Kyle and I have some very exciting news! Kyle has been offered a job near Denver and we've decided to accept it. He will be getting a good raise, plus some bonuses so this is a good move for our family. We aren't sure when we plan to move, but we'll keep everyone updated as soon as we know!
Anna-Jane's cute friend, Selah, had her 2nd birthday recently. Anna-Jane's favorite thing was the balloons and the "Happy Birthday" song. She already sings the "hap-PY" part of "You are my sunshine....you make me happy when skies are gray" and sings just the 'happy' part all the time. So another happy song really made her, well....happy! LOL Here is a rare hug from the personal-space-loving-Selah. It doesn't look like Anna-Jane is enjoying it, but she was soooo excited to receive some love back. Anna-Jane is always hugging and kissing on Selah so this was special.
Just having fun at home. Without A/C we resort to a less is more when regards to clothing lately.
This is a diaper sprayer that is attached to the toilet. It has a switch on the back where we can turn the water off to it so she can play and not soak everything. It's intended purpose is for removing the contents of dirty cloth diapers into the toilet- no hands needed. Anna-Jane has re-purposed it as a phone. I have NO idea how she decided that this was a phone as I can't place anywhere that has a phone with a cord still attached.

Due to all the moving talk and job switching stress, I have resorted to major project mode as my stress outlet. Introducing my scrapbooking endeavor I call "Mt. Everest". This represents all the best imags from May 08 until last week. I really printed off the best 2 or 3 from each small event and then the best 5-6 from major holidays, Robin's wedding, etc. This is daunting but I'm ready to tackle it before this new baby gets here!

...and just so you don't think I'm too insane, here is my version of scrapbooking.
Pictures cut into smaller shapes, paper slapped on a blank ring binder, and a few stickers.
Viola!!


6 comments:
Totally excited that you're moving this way! Keep us in the loop with moving dates, etc. We'd be glad to help unload and bring over a meal.
Congrats to Kyle!! Good luck with your move and baby prep!
Congrats on the job!!
Congrats on the new job! Anna Jane is looking so big all of a sudden. What a pretty little girl!
I love that you showed your scrapbooking method!!! I'm so stressed w/ trying to figure out how to document Levi's first month at home, let alone an entire year!!
Love the "washed out" look of the photos as well, very ccol.
-Ash
Great Blog post, Bree. Love the scrapbook pics. And of course the ones of Anna-Jane! See ya soon! Your pregnancy pics are great, too. can't believe how far along you are---I haven't seen you in so long, i guess. wow.
Post a Comment